The above prices contain VAT and represent list prices. For longer periods of self-rentals/caravans, for example for more than 2 weeks, we apply discounts. Contact us for a personalized offer. In the request for tenders, please specify the following: name, period, number of persons and destination.
In addition to the above prices, we perceive a fee of 100 euros for the entire rented period, for special consumables and sanitization.
We offer unlimited number of km in Europe, except for Kosovo, Albania, Russia, Ukraine and the Republic of Moldova
Authoritative Rental conditions/caravans:
At the time of renting, the following acts of drivers will be presented:
- Driving Licence (category B, Minimum age 23 years)
- ID or Passport
A lease will be made and an advance of 30% of the rental value will be charged at the time of booking. The remainder of the amount, 70% will be charged 30 days prior to the takeover of the authority. At the time of the takeover of the authority, we perceive a guarantee of 150 euros. This can be paid by bank transfer or cash can be deposited at the time of the authority and will be returned at the moment of surrender of the authority in the same state as it was received.
The facilities of Nomad Caravan’s rented authorities find them in the Services section with detailed description of the authorities offered for hire and their facilities. Also, if you want to view photos of Nomad Caravan’s Motorsports/trailers, we invite you to visit the gallery.
Thank you and if we can provide you with other information please do so.